The Undergraduate Exhibition is open to all undergraduate students. The session will be virtual and held on February 5, 2021. This poster session will be judged this year!
- Abstract submission deadline (final): by noon on January 20, 2021
- Virtual poster submission deadline (final): January 27, 2021
- Symposium date: February 5, 2021
- CASH PRIZES up to $600 available for top poster presenters!
- Student abstract submissions for the Engineering Research Symposium are due by noon on Wednesday, January 20.
- Prepare your abstract and poster following the directions below.
- Use the following format and session abbreviations to name your files: UGR for Undergraduate Research Poster session.
- Download the abstract template here. Open it in your preferred word processor and follow the instructions. Do not change the font, margins, or spacing.
- Abstracts should not exceed 1 page in length and may include a figure.
- See the abstract rubric for guidance in writing your abstract.
- You may upload your abstract as a .docx or .doc.
Abstract Review for Undergraduate Research
The 2021 ERS is looking for abstract submissions:
- From any discipline within engineering
- With intellectual merit, even if experimental results may be pending on account of pandemic-related delays
- With potential academic and societal impacts
- That demonstrate innovation and creativity in research
- That demonstrate attention to detail and professionalism
Poster Template and Rubric
- Download the poster template here. Open it in your preferred PowerPoint processor and follow the instructions. Please make sure to have the most updated PowerPoint version downloaded.
- See the poster rubric for guidance in creating your poster.